Online activists can lobby those with the power to return the children to their Russian mother and grandparents:
- High Court Judge Anna Pauffley via her Clerk: Barry.Clark@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk
- the Executive Director of Barnet Council Andrew Travers: email@example.com
- the Home Secretary Theresa May MP
- the President of the Family Courts Sir James Munby: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online activists can also lobby those with the power to prosecute the perpetrators:
- the Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe to re-open the case, as we requested in a Judicial Review: email@example.com
- Veterans Today have published the abusers as Anonymous Leaks Satanic Cult Member Names, Places, Phones
And online activists can promote the issues touched by this case:
- tweet #whistleblowerkids and #wbk
- join groups on Facebook, even though they may get banned and deleted
- promote petitions
- write comments and educate the sceptics
- use your emotions to fuel your creative actions and net activities! The sky is the limit!
Offline activists can get involved in
- physical research and investigations of the people and places mentioned in the Hampstead and Highgate area
- participating in the demos outside the Royal Courts of Justice from Tuesday till Friday between 11am and 2pm.
Other suggestions are on How You can Help.