Change.org have removed three of our petitions. This is a great pity, as they are the best of all petition platforms in terms of ability to communicate both with supporters and ‘targets’.
At last count, 1,184 signers asked High Court Judge Mrs Justice Pauffley NOT to hand custody over the children to the father they accuse:
- Justice Pauffley, please honour the Mother’s Residence Order of 2011 and order a thorough investigation into the original disclosures.
Previously, we had nearly 16,000 signatures after two months on the petition to
And as the legal team grew, we planned for
That had gathered nearly 300 signatures, before both of them were taken down. I publish the thread of communication here.
Regarding the patterns of corruption and cover-ups, this petition is by Tom Watson MP:
Regarding the case, there are still these for you to sign:
- We demand that the alleged abusers with apparent distinguishing marks come forward to be examined by independent trusted doctors and the police – an obvious investigation that should have been made, if Barnet Police had been motivated to prosecute crimes
- Alleged Hampstead Child Ritual Abuse Case – requesting the UK Government for an enquiry and the return of the children.
Regarding forced adoptions and the secrecy of family courts, these petitions are live:
- Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – changed to Protect the Best Interest of the Child (across borders) in Europe – for possible debates in EU Parliament (07 September) and EU Council (15/16 October) – over 5,200 signatures at the end of July
- The Secrecy of Family Courts should be lifted now – over 2,000 signatures
- HOW MANY PEOPLE know about the scandals of child ‘care’, secret family courts and forced adoptions?