Then I sent an email to the Home Secretary The Rt Hon Theresa May MP advising her that I added her address to the list of decision makers and recipients.
A week later I reminded her asking for an answer. No response.
Lady Justice Goddard acknowledged the email I had sent her about the baggage she is inheriting as Chair of the National Inquiry into Sexual Abuse. After all, I had given From Hillsborough to Lambeth to Fiona Woolf’s assistant when they were before the Home Affairs Committee.
The email to the Home Secretary who is responsible for Police as well as the National Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse got published here on the TapNewsWire and the rest is internet history. It seems I must have sent it also as an update to the petition signers, for the Tap told me that it had spread on Facebook already. That would be the connection with Change.org who removed not only this but also a subsequent petition asking for Private Prosecutions. They also closed my account. I told the petition story on video here.
A petition asking Mrs Justice Pauffley NOT to hand the custody over the children to the father was also taken down.
Our petition to the House of Commons:
- Children Placed in Foster Care was ignored.
John Hemming MP’s various Early Day Motions have also been ignored:
- International Concerns about UK Law – 59 representatives of over 30 countries ‘concerned’
- Petitions to the European Parliament – highlighting parents who were PUNISHED for having joined me in Brussels!
Hence our petition to the EU Committee
- Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent which resulted in the Telegraph article
- Parents fight British social services ‘gag’ to Petition European Parliament.
In the enthusiasm and commitment of social media activists, this petition has also emerged:
- We demand that the alleged abusers with apparent distinguishing marks come forward to be examined by independent trusted doctors and the police.
And here’s the solution we recommend for the Establishment to somewhat save face:
- Start a Compensation Fund for Victims of White Collar Criminals! Pay for Therapy for Victims and Abusers!
My petitioning history is at