Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent is our request to the Petitions Committee of the EU Parliament:
- presented first on 19 March 2014
- after the election of new MEPs on 11 November 2014
- and in support of a Bulgarian adoption against the mother’s and grandmother’s wills on 27 January 2015.
The accompanying text is:
The Dossier of online Evidence comprises:
Signatures are gathered on these platforms:
- Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent: nearly 5,000 signatures
- The Secrecy of Family Courts should be lifted NOW: nearly 2,000 signatures
- Stop Forced Adoptions in the UK: nearly 1,700 signatures
- Stop Secret Courts encouraging Forced Adoptions in the UK: just over 200 signatures.