- YouTube deleted oodles of videos due to ‘privacy infringement’
- Facebook bans people, deleted one of my pages and ‘temporarily lock me out of the other page’; I’d have to recognise photos of my ‘friends’ to get back in again.
UK Infringement of EU Directive
- Directive 2011/92 about combating the sexual abuse and sexual exploitation of children and child pornography.
- Infringement Notice in January 2014
- Motion for a Resolution on the 25th Anniversary of the UN Convention on the rights of the child
- Intergroup on Child Rights
Council of Europe
- Resolution 1908 (2012): Human rights and family courts – by Christopher Chope MP
- Social Services in Europe (2104) – by Duma member Olga Borzova