The web is a remarkable reflection of good and bad people enhancing their character.
Hampstead Research has been focussing on making remarkable videos – exploring the online presence of the 70+ alleged abusers.
Now there are:
- the Hampstead Cover Up playlist – with 11 videos
- HRtube – dedicated to the Hampstead Cover-Up
- Hampstead Info on YouTube
- the ‘old’ videos on www.vid.me – partly listed here: remarkable – with astute angles of analysis.
Evidence against the father whom the children accuse to be the leader of a cult is on
- Dearman Does Hampstead – revealing some of his fake profiles
- The Hampstead Cover Up: Papa Kills Babies – retracted in Police interview? By my dad.
- The Hampstead Cover Up: Ruffling some Feathers – Ricky Dearman’s online activities
- Dearman Pornographer? – Predictive software detects the film maker
- The Defenders of the Cult – Part 1
- The Defenders of the Cult – Part 2
- Questioning the CRIS Report – 15 Questions and 2 Constables: DC Rogers and DI Cannon
- What are the Odds of the children lying? Includes an Analysis of the Police interview with RD.
- Ricky Dearman Video Analysis – his BBC interview.
The children’s testimonies are on https://vid.me/sabinemcneill
The medical records confirming what the children have said.
- Connections – between companies and their directors
- Police Raid – a legal rep keeping 9 Police at bay so that the mother can escape
- The Teachers – with Facebook connections between some of the alleged abusers among teaching staff
- The Churches – more connections about more of the abusers – asking the question whether Hampstead churches have been infiltrated by alleged abusers.
- Polly and her teaching assistants as friends on Facebook
- The Lock and Shoe shop in Finchley Road tube station
- Reply to Dan – a video comment regarding the shoe shop
- Ella’s Witness Statement – accusing the abusers
- Tennis Coaches – possible connections?
- Investigations – a cult trafficking and murdering babies
- The Sponsors – of the school
- Friends on Facebook
- Zooming in on Christchurch
- The Network – Part 1
- Dearman’s Judgement 2010
- Dearman – Child Pornographer?
- The Network – Part 2: Taxi Drivers
- When Tricky meets Vicky
- Forensic Linguistic Analysis of Retraction Interviews – Part 1 and Part 2
- Who was Involved?
- Dearman BBC Analysis
- The Big Dig – Part 1
- The Big Dig – Part 2
- Big Dig 3
- Big Dig 4
According to our experiences, the judge is expected to hand custody over the children to their abusive father. But, so far, it appears that the children refused to go with their father and therefore are in ‘care’ for another 6 months.