- Barnet Police took the children under ‘Police Protection Order’ on 11 September 2014.
- They closed the case on 22 September 2014 with ‘crime not confirmed’.
- More about the critical timeline is here.
We filed a Judicial Review on 22 December 2014 – against the Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police – requesting the case to be re-opened.
- Here is their defence as Grounds for Resistance.
- They informed Barnet Council about our use of ‘confidential documents’ who applied for an extra High Court hearing before the scheduled start on 20 January 2015.
- They informed Haringey Council about the mention of the name of a sibling of Baby P in the Witness Statement regarding Police reports and interviews, which resulted in taking the author to court.
- Haringey Council’s barrister requested the evidence to be destroyed.
- Barnet Council’s senior solicitor Suzannah Hargreaves wanted to write to the list of interested parties making the same request. The interested parties include three MEPs in Brussels.