Secret High Court with Mrs Justice Anna Pauffley
First hearing on 16 January 2015 with Belinda McKenzie in court:
- despite the judge saying “the genie is out of the bottle”, she ‘confiscates’ the Police interviews
- Judge Mayer had ordered police disclosure which solicitors had received
- mother sacked two solicitors and a barrister before working with us as McKenzie Friends (lay legal advisors)
- Belinda McKenzie is asked to give an undertaking on behalf of theAssociation of McKenzie Friends to keep the proceedings confidential
- Barnet’s barrister meets the judge behind the mother’s back (reason for appealing) to arrange an Order for me to appear
- I am ordered to remove a post that mentions the mother’s name as it might lead to the identification of the children.
- only one McKenzie Friend is admitted to the court room; how many barristers are acting for the other side? The father’s, Barnet Council, Camden Council, Haringey Council, Cafcass…
- Barnet file Position Statement that mentions 3 councils want to stage a prosecution against me.
- Mother and I are subject of an Injunction re publications on the internet, i.e. ‘contempt of court’.
From exile since 11 February 2015:
- I file an Application to Discharge the Order, after having left the country, knowing very well how victims of white collar crimes are being treated.
- I receive a phone call from Colindale Police who want to speak to me re ‘harassment’.
- A criminal lawyer comes forward to speak to them on my behalf.
Mother Mother leaves the country
- 9 Police (most in plain clothes) show up at her house without a warrant. Lawyer sends them away.
- Belinda McKenzie who was as McKenzie Friend in the court 3 times with the mother is not admitted without her.
- Belinda writes about her loss of faith in a fair trial.