I started this blog to provide context for the petition Return #WhistleblowerKids and #AbuseSurvivors to their Russian family! – the case of 2 children who were removed from their mother, after they reported to Barnet Police what they had experienced whilst in their father’s and their school’s ‘care’. However, the petition was removed after having reached nearly 16,000 signatures – one of the many cover-ups to ensure that what the children had to say does NOT get out there. Since then, their allegations have been collated into these videos as ‘raw evidence’:
- Privately recorded videos
- Police interviews
- Distinguishing marks of their abusers.
YouTube has deleted oodles of videos, but they can still be found.
This page is for Newcomers who may want to believe the children but who cannot understand why and how this can be happening. The case is the worst of all child snatching cases, as it concerns:
- 20 ‘special’ children who seem to have been adopted for the purpose of abuse;
- 60+ children who remain at risk;
- 120+ named abusers (you need to scroll down) under the auspices of their father, the leader of a satanic cult, including teachers, parents, clergy, Social Services, Police, CAFCASS;
- 16 Police stations and 20 individuals;
- 8 schools and a church.
Before the first videos of the whistleblower kids were spread across the internet, nobody spoke about Satanic Ritual Abuse, except adult survivors who have a hard time talking about it. The official line is to deny it, as the judgement in this case has done. How you make sense of it all, is a ‘gradual shock therapy’ of waking up, I’m afraid.
Activists can lobby those with the power to return the children to their mother:
- High Court Judge Anna Pauffley via her Clerk: Barry.Clark@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk
- the Executive Director of Barnet Council Andrew Travers: email@example.com
- the Home Secretary Theresa May MP
- the President of the Family Courts Sir James Munby: firstname.lastname@example.org
Activists can also lobby those with the power to prosecute the perpetrators:
- the Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe to re-open the case, as we requested in a Judicial Review: email@example.com
And activists can promote the issues touched by this case:
- tweet #whistleblowerkids and #ChildSexualAbuse or #CSA or #SatanicRitualAbuse or #SRA
- join groups on Facebook, even though they may get banned and deleted
- promote petitions, including the one below.
More on the TO DO page.
It became clear to the mother and her McKenzie Friend (lay legal advisor) that the judge had no intention of returning the 8-year old boy and 9-year-old girl who had made the most extra-ordinary allegations against their UK father.
Here’s the critical timeline:
05 Sep 2014 Reporting of Crime with ABE (Achieving Best Evidence) video interviews of Boy (8) and Girl (9) by Barnet Police.
09 Sep 2014 Strategy meeting between Child Protection Officer (Tina Bailey), Camden Family Services and Social Work and the Director of Children’s Services (Martin Pratt). Decision by xxx and yyy to put the children into care: LB Camden.
2.20pm Alleged phone call by Jean Clement Yahirou to Barnet Police that children make threats to kill Mr Christie, the mother’s partner. Referred to DI Cannon.
10 Sep 2014 Review Strategy meeting: criminal history provided by Barnet Police about Mr Christie but not the accused Mr Dearman. Second ABE interview was decided.
11 Sep 2014 Joint home visit with the police: ABE trained Social Worker Bethan Thomas.
LB Camden applies for Emergency Protection Order (EPO)
11 Sep 2014 Second interview after which the children are held back at the Police Station – under ‘Police Protection Order’.
12 Sep 2014 Hearing of Private Law Proceedings between father and mother in Family Court of High Holborn, with HHJ Gargan – used to ‘consolidate’ with Public Law Proceedings and granting the ICO
Transfer of Court Proceedings from LB Camden to LB Barnet, joining father Ricky Dearman as 2nd Respondent
16 Sep 2014 Application for Care and Interim Care Order, LB Camden
17 Sep 2014 Interview with children of alleged retraction of accusations.
Case Management Hearing No 1 – Mother represented by solicitor, herself ill.
22 Sep 2014 Decision by Barnet Police: Case closed. “Crime not confirmed.”
Review Strategy meeting: Barnet to present case and apply for Interim Care Order (ICO).
26 Sep 2014 DI Fernandez of Barnet Police tells the mother that case is closed.
22 Dec 2014 Judicial Review filed against Commissioner of Metropolitan Police to re-open the case.
Here’s the Position Statement that gave rise to ‘going online‘.
19 March 2015: The Judgement published
04 August 2015: Appeal Hearing when I was arrested
February 2016: Decision to extend the children’s care ‘indefinitely’, rather than hand them to their father.