“No prison!” is another way of formulating victory!
On this warm summer evening
under a spotless sky, we celebrated in the beautiful garden of the Lion & Unicorn, the charming pub in Kentish Town with a delightful theatre.
I got to know it thanks to Far from Fiction – a play that asks whether women harm themselves or whether society harms them such that they harm themselves, because women can’t be loving mothers in a patriarchal world…
How can their children become loving partners and loving parents when nobody teaches life, living and loving?
The notion of theatre as therapy continues to intrigue me:
- who are we as actor, director and playwright of our life?
- how do we create our stage?
- who creates our illusions?
- who are the masters of deception?
- how can we learn to distinguish between realities and fantasies?
We have to find out for ourselves.
One day / event / experience / relationship at a time – before, during and after this life time….
This is the music that accompanied me through our trial: