- Are there worldwide cults whose membership includes the world’s political and religious leaders abusing and murdering children?
- Secret societies which share an esoteric underbelly of quasi-religious adherence to angels, demons, early gods or anthropomorphised household objects.
- To survive, we have to finally admit that these cults are real, that they have risen to preeminence in the world – they are our judges, bankers, presidents, run our think tanks, control our nuclear arsenals – decide what we learn, see, hear and what we believe.
- Current patterns of denialism, the universal need to simply look away, are suicidal for all of us.
- It Begins
- We are touching on paedophile rings and human trafficking within the context of inexplicable human behaviour by so-called “elites”: visions of unimaginable insanity and brutality on a daily basis.
- Behind the
- shelling of civilians
- kidnappings of entire peoples
- genocide of ISIS
- mass rapes
- the rampage that crosses two continents and is working its way into Europe, there is something more.
- Theft is Good
- In Iraq alone over $2 trillion in oil has been stolen since 2010;
- the loot of the world simply vanishes: entire automobile assembly plants are hauled away; 5,000 years of antiquities.
- Why Now?
- We could spend years discussing Freemasonry as a social organization, or as in Britain, a cult that through its penetration of Scotland Yard, the Metropolitan Police and the security agencies threatened British security through covering up a pedophile ring that continues to rule Britain.
- Every scandal is expanded, fictionalized, until it is poisoned to the point that no mainstream journalist, no prosecutor, no investigative agency, could ever look at it.
- Disclosures are seeded with disreputable information in order to kill investigations. Too often agencies themselves take part, using the term “conspiracy theory” as an excuse to turn aside.
- Thus, when solid evidence came to the FBI that children from Father Flanagan’s Boys Town” in Nebraska where being trafficked into the party circles of Washington DC, this story had to be “fictionalized” and killed.
- Back to Keshe [the promise of free energy]
- Thus, we use direct evidence, things we personally witnessed with the best sources possible, working within the existing narratives and paying close attention to how stories are poisoned, how investigations are quashed but moreover how things tie together.What we are forced to explain is aberrant human behavior.Going back to 2000, a criminal cabal overthrows the US government through the Supreme Court. We have been able to establish, partially at least, that of the 5 judges, of the 9, that supported this move against the Constitution, at least 3 were members of secret societies minimally considered “satanic.”
- The Crux of It
- Defining the Supernatural
It is one thing for people to believe things, for the “common man,” continually subjected to mind control, minimally in the guise of news or entertainment, but we suspect further, perhaps much further, to believe these things exist. What can be stated here, categorically as fact, based on irrefutable sources, is that these “elites” believe they are teamed up with beings that came to Earth while mankind was in its infancy, beings that waited for endless centuries.
There are more questions, that is if one accepts any of this as true. If it is not true, and it may well not be true at all, then the power of suggestion itself may be “the new world order.”
If that is not the case, then the events of 9/11, or the creation of the Federal Reserve System back in 1913, may well be proof of rule by demonic forces.
Tim Tate says in his book “Children for the Devil – Ritual Abuse and Satanic Crimes”:
The Church, the Media and the Occult have a lot to answer for.
More on the petition to Set Up a Royal Commission into Ritual Abuse and Satanic Crimes.