Courts and Police need and want EVIDENCE. But what when it gets concealed and / or ignored?
1. Australia, late 1980s: Mornington Peninsula, Victoria:
- Children ‘born for sacrifice to Satan’;
2. Argentina, early 1990s: ‘Superior Universal Alignment’:
- People sentenced included a former police officer;
3. Dublin, 2006: Cynthia Owen’s infant was murdered by her parents and at least nine other men:
- Failure of police to investigate the murder;
4. Lewis, Scotland, 2003: allegations by three children:
- Police investigation: island-wide satanic paedophile ring, but charges were dropped nine months later;
5. US Military, 1987, Lt Col Michael Aquino:
- No indictment despite dozens of child witnesses;
6. Brussels, 1989, Marc Dutroux:
- Common knowledge that police officers and high ranking officials.
These are the cases published by Aangirfan.
- Nottingham – 17 May 1989 – 23 children
- South London – 12 August 1988
- West Midlands – 12 June 1988 – dozens of very young children
- Oude Pekela , Holland May 1987 – 90 children
- Hamilton, Ontario, February 1985 – judicially recognised on 30 March 1987 by Hon Judge Thomas Beckett
- San Francisco – February 1987
- Sussex – January 1988.
In 1988, Californian therapist Pamela Hudson put these ‘key indicators’ together after having listened to oodles of children and parents:
- Child was molested by other children, child group sex
- Child was molested by adult strangers, day care workers
- Child reported the following types of physical or psychological abuse:
- Reports being locked inside a ‘jail’ or cage
- Reports telling that abusers threatened to kill their parents, siblings or pets, if they told
- Was buried or put inside caskets, coffins, boxes
- Was held under water
- Was threatened with guns or knives
- Child was injected, drugged or ‘poked’ with needles
- Children were photographed or filmed during abuse
- Children were tied by ropes, hung form hooks, placed in closets, spread over inverted pentagrams or inverted cross
- Child describes abusers wearing robes, masks having candles
- Children were forced to participate in mock marriages
- Children were defecated and urinated upon, and forced to ingest both
- Children observed animals tortured and killed
- Children described being given fake operations
- Children describe the torture and sexual assault of others or of themselves
- Evidential medical examination: findings commensurate with sexual assault
- Children described small children and babies being killed, carved up and eaten by participants, sometimes including themselves
- Children report being taken away from the care provider, traveling by car, airplane, helicopter, boats or submarines
- Children describe being taken to churches, other day care centres and graveyards for more terrorising, torture and sexual assault.
Of course, criminals will prefer to deny than to admit to their guilt.
I wrote more on
- Ritual Abuse and Satanic Crimes: do they or don’t they exist?
- Numbers of ‘prominent’ paedophile suspects rise.