This book was published in 1991 by the most impressive author, film maker and investigative journalist Tim Tate.
The review says it all:
This is a brilliant book focusing on the ongoing trend of ritual and satanic abuse sweeping our nation and exploiting our children.
For more than a decade very young children from around the world have been trying, quite independently, to tell adults about bizarre religious rituals involving sexual abuse, murder and cannibalism.
These children – some only toddlers – have been mentally and physically scarred by what they have endured and witnessed. They have begged adults to listen and to help them survive.
Children for the Devil is a deeply disturbing account of the systematic torture, abuse and murder of youngsters, and a searing indictment of the official and public complacency which allows it to be swept under the carpet.
This is the timeline of significant publications that I’m aware of:
- 1989: Cook Report – The Devil’s Work;
- 1990: Listen to the Children – Channel IV – Beatrix Campbell;
- 1991: Children of the Devil – Methuen – Tim Tate;
- 2012: Groomed – An uncle who went too far. A mother who didn’t care. A little girl who waited for justice – Lauri Matthew’s childhood experience that turned her into an expert of organised and ritual abuse and founder of the charity Eighteen and Under helping young abuse survivors
- 2012: Satanist Ritual Abuse – Matanatha Community for Office of Children’s Commissioner
- 2015: Behind Enemy Lines – From the perspective of 27 Survivors.
Will 2016 become the turning point for denial by secrecy?