I got this slide show for Christmas this year.
Lesson 28 hit me most:
- Forgive Everyone Everything.
That requires quite an effort of
- turning pain into courage
- changing anger into pity
- and transforming emotions into understanding, it seems.
For what is my motor for standing up for Children’s and Grandchildren’s Rights?
I’m sure it’s outrage above all else. At all those perpetrators who not only commit crimes but also cover them up.
- Who not only kill, abuse and torture physically, but also online, emotionally.
- Who collude, conspire and contrive, with 40 or so false accounts.
- Who are hypocrites and intimidators, liars and fakes, abusing position and power, assuming ‘authority’ with wig and robe, uniforms and cells.
And I have to forgive all those victims who hate us as ‘rescuers’ and McKenzie Friends for not having ‘solved their case’ for them.
I have to forgive them, for they don’t know what they are doing.
I have to forgive them, for they don’t understand the patterns that connect the mechanisms of evil.
I have to forgive them, for they can’t know what to do about these atrocities. There are too many of these ‘authorities’, none of them are ‘responsible’. They just send you from pillar to post. And should you figure out what the right procedure is in court, you will find that the solicitors and barristers don’t work in your interest. Let alone the judges.
I had to find out by myself, too. I had to dare do things I had never done before. I had to turn fear into courage. I had to discover that courage is in the heart that either shrinks and feels fear or expands and feels courage for action and communication.
And thus I keep blogging and emailing, tweeting and facebooking, slidesharing and linking in – as if I had never been hit by shills, trolls and hoaxes or arrested by police.
Just as we’re called to dance as if nobody is watching and love as if we’ve never been hurt before…
This, too, will pass. It’s only Yoga, the union of mind, body and spirit…