I shall expand on the questions below soon, as they are all based on links I have studied.
Meanwhile, this is to let you know my utter commitment to expose satanism in as many facets as they come my way – with the enthusiasm of the Hallelujah in Händel’s Messiah:
Who wants to know that in Australia the satanist Bible is made from the skin of the blackest aborigines?
Who wants to appreciate that satanists exist not only in our midst, but also in the global elite?Who wants to acknowledge what satanists are doing to animals, children and adults?
Allow me to take you through my ‘gradual shock therapy’ so that you can benefit from my learning curve.
Allow me to use the twelve nights of Christmas to map out some of the satanic aspects that have come my way only recently:
- Gog and Magog – photographed in the City of London in October this year – the names of an individual and his land – but also the names of hostile nations in the world in Revelation;
- 15-year-old Israeli Nathan who saw in his Near-Death Experience what has been described in the Torah and the Bible:
- Heaven and Hell;
- God is looking at you whether there is ‘holiness’, looking for ‘repentance’;
- the revelation of the Messiah is going to happen very soon;
- the redemption of Israel is going to happen;
- all nations will unite against Israel:
- the Second Coming and Israel’s future of World War III triggered by ‘gog’ Obama;
- this young woman was clinically dead, too, and shares “What God told me”;
- Richard Cole Near-Death Experience when he was 65 felt Jesus putting his arms around him, making him feel unconditional love;
- Derek Prince (1915 – 2003) – a former Cambridge professor of Greek who became a wandering preacher, eventually exorcising satanic spirits as a most impressive expert: