The network of committed and dedicated ‘online activists’ is remarkable:
- Hampstead Research does online what Barnet Police omitted to do offline: investigate the 70+ abusers, the 8 schools and the 1 church regularly abusing 20 children
- Super ‘McKenzie Friends‘ write submissions and emails to authorities that are better than many by solicitors – who are not working in the interest of their clients as nicely described in The English legal system is not fit for purpose
- Tim Veater now found this remarkable document: Related Family and Criminal Proceedings. It addresses what I submitted to the EU Petitions Committee: Using the Secrecy of Family Courts to Cover-Up Criminal Activities.
The document reminds me of the letters by the Minister of Education Ed Timpson who is responsible for Children. He wrote to Belinda McKenzie, myself and the Chair of the EU Petitions Committee:
- the law is clear
- the Government wants to keep families together
- and in the response to a question in Parliament he said: the number of children who die in care is very low: 50 a year…
What I’m trying to say is: MIND THE GAP between
- the law and its implementation (the Judiciary with its judges, court staff and lawyers) and enforcement (Police and CPS)
- good intentions and harsh realities: a child taken every 20 minutes (Ch IV), thousands of children forcibly taken into care (BBC)
- paper and screen worlds, let alone the REAL world!!!