- the personal recommendations by the re-elected Christopher Chope MP and former CoE member Paul Flynn MP who told me
- to lobby the 18 UK members of the Committee for Social Affairs.
These 18 UK MPs could / should write to Ministers, the Home Office and the Judiciary and make a difference
- not only for our two child witnesses
- but also the other 18 ‘special’ children
- especially in the light of the National Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse
- and all the amazing evidence the Hampstead Researchers are digging up in their online tunneling!
You can refer theMPs to
- the criminal charges based on the allegations by the two then 8- and 9-year old child witnesses
- the one-page Executive Summary of the report on the Discrepancies between EU Directive 2011/92 and UK Family Court Law
- Questions to Mrs Justice Pauffley
- the full 21-page report
- the 8-page consolidated case in the light of the EU Agenda of Child Rights
- any other summaries you may want to write yourself or have come across.
Onwards and upwards – TOGETHER – each in our own way!