To appeal to the ‘good guys’ in the Police, here are some ‘verbal weapons’ for you to download, print and take to your Local Police Station, with this Police Petition. It appears that the email system for the London Metropolitan area is firstname.lastname@example.org for individual staff, e.g. the Head of the Met: email@example.com
1. the Executive Summary:
This Crime Report is directed at British Constabularies, after Barnet (North London) Police and the Metropolitan Police failed to comply with EU Directive 2011/921 on combating the sexual abuse and sexual exploitation of children and child pornography. In the spirit of the Directive, the British Public and Internet Community have become the ‘legally competent authority’, since the UK authorities have failed two child victims and witnesses who reported their own and the abuse of 18 other ‘special’ children. In the light of the cover-ups of historic abuse, we are urgently seeking ‘Police against Child Abuse’.
The Report uses the ‘Hampstead Scandal’ that had become ‘internet famous’ before Mrs Justice Pauffley’s judgment was published with the headline: Satanic ‘cult’ dismissed by judge. It has come to be the public’s widespread opinion that Mrs Justice Pauffley has become a professionally negligent and/or criminally complicit Suspect for the following reasons:
- According to a former Detective Constable of the Metropolitan Police who analysed the Crime Reporting Information System (CRIS) Report, Barnet Police closed the case without “planning, preparation and the consideration of investigative strategies, actions or reviews.”
- Barnet Police made use of the Harassment Act to incriminate the mother, her partner and her McKenzie Friend (lay legal advisor) so that they fled UK jurisdiction. But none of the alleged 70+ abusers have been investigated, even though the children had described detailed distinguishing marks of their private parts that are easily verifiable.
- Instead, the ethos of secrecy of UK Family Courts was used by Barnet Council and subsequently by the High Court of the Family Division to conceal and cover-up serious crimes and to disadvantage the mother and favour the allegedly abusive father.
- The legal team of the Metropolitan Police colluded in the failure to investigate to Professional Standards by submitting their unacceptable ‘Grounds of Resistance’ in response to the mother’s Judicial Review to re-open the case.
- High Court Judge Pauffley did not make any effort to dissolve all grounds for suspicion and concern for the safety of all the children involved.
- Neither did she affirm appropriate grounds for the guilt of the supposed abuser, namely Mr Abraham Christie, or proof of innocence of any of the alleged 70+ abusers, who were named by the children, independently of each other, and with persuasive consistency across different adults who interviewed them.
- Instead, the father, accused of being the leader of a cult involving eight schools and a church, was given more contact than the mother and pronounced innocent while none of his computers were seized or investigated. Thanks to the outrage of the British and internet public, evidence has been provided that the father may be a child pornographer: Video 17 of Hampstead Research2, dedicated to finding facts to substantiate the children’s allegations.
2. our Petition to Police:
Appealing to British Constabularies
We hereby call on all members of British Constabularies to lend their support via this Petition to the Home Office calling for immediate investigation into the crimes, negligence and allegations presented in this Crime Report.
Even though an Infringement Notice1 was issued by the EU Commission to the Government on 27.01.14, EU Child Protection Directive 2011/922 on “combating the sexual abuse and sexual exploitation of children and child pornography” was largely ignored in this ‘Hampstead Case’. As a result, children remain at risk and some 70+ suspects of very serious crimes remain suspect, due to lack of prompt investigation which could have immediately proven their innocence. In that case, a mother and her supporters would not have been forced to issue a public appeal for help.
Ms Ella Draper, prior to the allegations outlined in our Crime Report, had full custody of her children and was estranged from her children’s father due to his severe mental health problems and resulting violence and aggression. Ms Draper has since been accused of “failing to protect her children” and most recently, as “abusively coaching” her children to make “false allegations” in order to incriminate their father and thereby deny him contact with their children (see links to Ella Draper’s Witness Testimony and a former Detective Sergeant’s Public Statement below).
In their original allegations both children confirm that a certain measure of force was used by their mother’s partner, Abraham Christie, with her consent and in her presence, as a means of facilitating and confirming the facts of the allegations. The father had threatened to kill them, if ever they were to ‘talk’ and clearly they needed help in recounting their ordeal. Careful analysis of evidence reveals that Mr Christie and Ella Draper’s actions were probably influenced by and reflective of shock and horror on hearing the children’s disclosures.
Mr Christie’s actions have been blown up out of all proportion in order to distract attention from other more important and relevant facts: at least 18 named children remain at risk and an unknown number of babies may still be being trafficked and possibly killed.
We the public understand that some police officers are restricted in doing their jobs and are perhaps either knowingly or unwittingly, compelled to work under or with complicit / paedophile authorities and peers. We understand the compromises that many are forced to endure under duress of losing career and income; this is all part of the ethos within the realms of paedophile agendas and it is the resulting secrecy and silence which all corruption both demands and relies on.
We therefore urge all to take strength and courage and sign this petition so that every honest and honourable police officer may freely uphold and enforce the law in order to protect our children. Child abuse is reaching epidemic proportions and it needs to be stopped in its tracks.
Witness Statement by Ella Draper: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzt15vc79pQ
Former Detective Sergeant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pv3del5V6A&index=39&list=LLkZedtLWJqlLtbsQ9F2lbqQ
We, the undersigned, support the efforts on behalf of McKenzie Friends and the British Public. Since UK authorities have failed them, we have become a legally recognised and Competent Authority in this case according to EU Child Protection Directive 2011/92. We request
the return of the ‘whistleblower kids’ to their Russian grandparents via the Russian Embassy in London with immediate effect;
a guarantee to their mother, her partner Mr Christie and her McKenzie Friend Sabine K McNeill of safe return to the UK, without fear of arrest or imprisonment;
Please send to Home Office, 2 Marsham Street, Westminster, SW1P 4DF and by email to firstname.lastname@example.org