A mother asked me: How many children are we talking about? How and where and since when has this been happening? Are they all being abused and used in satanic rituals? Or is that just one example? What do the Freemasons have to do with it?
1. that a child is taken every 20 minutes in the UK, as Channel IV publishes about their film on ‘forced adoptions’, i.e. children adopted without and against their parents’ will:
- BBC News reported on 02 Feb 2015: Thousands of Children forcibly taken into care;
2. only 4% of all children taken into care get adopted:
- the others are ‘processed’ by a system of Social Services, foster carers, foster homes, family courts, contact centres, local authorities, lawyers and ‘experts’;
3. every year some 20,000 children go missing and 50 die in care:
- John Hemming, the only MP who has covered the issue consistently, has a lot of statistics, as he is Chairman of Justice for Families with over 2,000 parents on file who have asked for help. He says that Social Services get involved when they shouldn’t and they don’t get involved when they should. He also says that it’s policy and that there is no accountability. He tabled our Petition in the House of Commons in September 2013: Children Placed in Foster Care.
- Ian Josephs, a former Councillor in Kent with a law degree from Oxford has watched for over 50 years how children were taken from their mothers, parents and grandparents; he has been advising between 6 and 10 people a day and publishes the website Forced Adoption.
- As a ‘veteran McKenzie Friend‘ or lay legal advisor he said the only hope we have is exposure, exposure, exposure…
4. of all the cases we have been assisting, the Musa case had been the worst:
- first five children taken by Police, then the sixth child gets taken at birth, returned after a few months and then the parents get falsely criminalised and sent to prison; the seventh child was taken at birth in prison and the parents got deported to Nigeria;
- the oldest child was molested by the son of the foster carers and the parents never heard from her since she reported it; another daughter reported that they were taken to dark places at night where there are only men; the little boy asked “Mummy, what is paedophilia?”
- through the mother we met US Melissa Laird in HMP Holloway, whose 4-year-old boy was taken from her by Barnet Council, she was also falsely imprisoned and deported so that her son could be kept behind;
- John Hemming MP reported in this Early Day Motion how a barrister had to take her two daughters to Israel, to avoid the abusive father being given custody, a pattern we have observed over and over again;
- nobody knows how many children get abused, trafficked, mistreated in foster care. But we do know that too many are taken away for the wrong reasons and the ‘legitimisation’ by secret family courts is ‘institutionalised hypocrisy’.
5. The ‘Whistleblower Kids’ aka the Hampstead Scandal clearly tops the Musa case in terms of number of child victims (20), plus an unknown number of babies killed, number of abusers (some 70), and in terms of atrocity of crimes: rape, torture, sodomy, sacrificial murder and cannibalism:
- it is the first that I have come across, involving not only Child Sexual Abuse (CSA), but also Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA);
- SRA seems to be denied officially; but it also seems to be part of Filthy Britain and VIP child abuse;
- Freemasonry may be one of the ‘glues that bind’ the ‘old boys networks’…
To make sense of it all as ‘one problem’, is virtually impossible. However, it seems correct to say that the problem is world-wide, but particularly bad in the UK, because of what’s unique in the UK:
- the secrecy of the family courts
- the possibility of forced adoptions, i.e. without parental consent
- the ‘snatching’ of children at the ‘risk of future emotional harm’
- the punishment of parents who have not committed any crime
- supervision of contact between parents and their children where they are not allowed to speak in their native language.