1. the mother had a Residence Order in place and two Non-Molestation Orders against the father;
2. Mrs Justice Anna Pauffley used her secret family court to cover-up criminal activities;
3. What probability exists for the mother and her partner spending time on coaching her children to tell the stories they told independently of each other…
4. There has to be a motive and intent for the mother and her partner.
The link to all the witness statements relating to the judgement.
The links to
- the father’s BBC interview
- the mother’s statement
- Deborah Mahmoudieh’s comments regarding the probability factor in the Hampstead judgement.
One comment says:
I always thought that the BBC had a moral duty to report crimes of this nature. It seems as though there are far too willing to cover up these crimes. It is most disturbing.