Dear Perpetrators who are monitoring us Supporters and Rescuers of Victims of your heinous system of institutional suppression, repression and oppression,
It’s simple decision time:
- which side are you on: good or evil? healing or hurting? clean conscience or bad?
- here’s a video that illustrates what happens to whistleblowers in Britain;
- but we are the mosquitoes killing the elephant, whether in secret church rooms for Satanic ritual abuse, or out in the open as in the City of London, we are the 99%.
Humans switch easily between positions of Victim, Rescuer and Perpetrator. But when we KNOW we are criminals, we want to hide, as we try to avoid punishment.
The arrest of Neelu and Christine as ‘rescuers’ is blatant evidence for ‘the system’ trying to do exactly what Ella and I managed to avoid so far: grind us down and put us behind bars. Since I visited enough falsely criminalised parents in enough prisons, I knew it was worth avoiding.
Christine tells me in no uncertain terms as well that there is no point spending time in a police cell.
How about suggesting an amnesty to government for everybody who is going to denounce paedophile rings and satanic abuse cults? That’s what Bill Maloney suggests here and as an abuse survivor he has studied the problem for a long time.
But first things first. Since this case is the worst of all in terms of number of child victims, babies murdered, abuse perpetrators and ‘cover-uppers’, let’s address its solutions first:
- Return the Whistleblower Kids to their Russian grandparents who came to London in December to see their grandchildren which only happened twice;
- They have been punished without having committed any crime and have been traumatised through the ‘care’ treatment which was anything but in their ‘best interest’ and they deserve compensation;
- Remove all threats of arrest from the mother and myself;
- Treat the father as the person who has a past of domestic violence and who breached Non-Molestation Orders rather give him privileged access to the children;
- Re-open the Police investigation as requested by the Judicial Review that we filed on 22 December 2014.
On the systemic (i.e. policy and institutional) level:
- Remove the secrecy of family court hearings – to re-establish some credibility in the court system;
- Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – to be in line with all other European countries;
- Return all children who want to return from care – especially where parents are currently fighting for them;
- Change policy – to get Social Services to be involved when they should and not when they should not;
- Become less punitive, as John Hemming MP once said.
Neelu and Christine were arrested two weeks after their supposed offence in and around Christ Church in Hampstead.They were ‘Hampstead Buddies’. We need many more of them!!! That’s why I set up www.meetup.com/whistleblowerkids.
They were attending a whistleblowers’ meeting outside the Ecuadorian Embassy. Why is there enough money to spend on spies to monitor people like Neelu and Christine? Why is there not enough money for oodles of other projects?
The court case will be heard this Thursday at 9.30 in Highbury and Islington. Be there! Watch which side the people deciding over Neelu’s and Christine’s fate are on!
But really, if the Vatican had not authorised usury 500 years ago and if the Bank of England Act 1694 not allowing the Corporation to trade was observed, ‘money’ would still be a ‘medium of exchange’ rather than a ‘financial product’. But who will want to change capitalism??? And, above all, who wants to close the gap between what they say and what they do? That would require integrity of spirit!