This had been reblogged from the most remarkable www.HampsteadResearch.wordpress.com site.
After ‘the others’ managed to get it taken down, it re-emerged:
- as www.hroldblog.wordpress.com – but not interactive;
- whereas the real thing was the fabulous www.hampsteadresearch.com which closed with this remarkable summary video:
- 20 facts proving Hampstead is a cover-up.
We were considering making a video about these topics but the visual and psychological images are too dark for our liking so we’re posting links instead.
The whole point of posting these nasty links is to substantiate what the children have said. It is confirmed; these practices go on and have been going on for a long time.
One question we could be asking is how two children were supposed to be able to come up with these ideas on their own? We believe that they were exposed to them via the alleged cult and their father. There is no evidence to suggest that they came from Ella or Abraham – and we’ll be issuing another video later containing legal proof that Ricky Dearman was/is a dangerous abuser.
WARNING – THESE ARTICLES CONTAIN GRAPHIC IMAGES AND CONTENT
1) We’re not sure of the correct date of this recent Seoul Times article, “Chinese Eat Baby Soup for Sex”
2) As usual, the debunkers and trolls crawled out to try to make out that the article was some kind of a hoax. But they must have missed this equally horrific news reportfrom 1995, which tells us that when eaten, human foetuses can “make your skin smoother, your body stronger and are good for kidneys.”
3) Thanks, too, (if that’s the right word) to the internet sleuth who sent us this website on which “power bracelets” and other items made out of human skin are available. It’s not a hoax – we checked it out and it has been around for a while. Unsurprisingly, we can’t trace the owners of the business.
4) Then there’s this Pinterest site, which offers several examples of shoes made out of human skin and other gruesome artefacts.
5) So it’s not just the Chinese. It’s also the Europeans. This man was also British.
We’ve got a problem, people. What can we do about it? There’s lots we can do – or not do. The first things are to open our minds; to try to forget our fears; to support the children, Ella and Abraham and all the other people this is happening to……and face up to it.