No, the general public can’t know, guess and imagine what we have learned over many years and what Ella Draper has experienced first hand: even if she had done anything wrong, nothing can be compared with the damage and irreparable trauma that all the people in institutions have done to her children “in their best interest”:
- The Police, in this case Barnet and the Metropolitan are essential components of a system of institutions used to snatch children for financial or other gains, and certainly not in their best interest.
- County Courts, in this case Barnet as well as the High Court (and the Court of Protection) are used to legitimise the snatching that may lead to forced adoptions, but only in about 4% of the 1,000 children taken a month.
- The secrecy of UK family courts is used to cover-up criminal activities.
- The mainstream media are an essential part of the secrecy through ‘gagging orders‘.
- In Parliament, John Hemming is the only MP who consistently tries to make changes on behalf of the over 4,000 cases his campaigning group Justice for Families has on file.
Jimmy Savile made paedophilia ‘topical’ and the need for a national inquiry into child abuse emerged.
Her press release was meant to
- pave the way for handing the children to the abusive father despite his police reports and non-molestation orders;
- invite the mainstream media to start a campaign of character assassination.
Now there are calls for an enquiry into the Draper case:
- Alan Wrightson in his complaint to the Judicial Conduct Investigations Office
- Belinda McKenzie in this video statement two days after the judgement.
Exaro reported on what happened in Parliament regarding the historic abuse.
- Ministers block move to lift Official Secrets Act for Child Sexual Abuse (CSA) scandal
- How MPs voted on move to change Official Secrets Act over CSA
Maybe you write to your MP and ask
- which side are they on: perpetrators or victims?
- what do they think about the cover-ups of the current abuse, rape, torture and murders in Hampstead and Highgate?
- are they aware of the use of the secrecy of family courts to cover-up criminal activities?
To help supporters organise events, I started to use the Meetup platform:
- Let’s respond to the Pauffley Judgement!
- Let’s meet at Christ Church, Hampstead!
- Let’s meet for Hampstead Picnics!