Sunday 22 March, Christ Church Hampstead.
I love it when and how supporters become co-creative and pro-active, each in their own way. Look at the above link plus:
- Hampstead Research – with one fabulous video after another
- Crimes of Empire – with a detailed analysis of one of the retraction videos and other related posts
- Questions to Mrs Justice Pauffley! – a fabulous analysis of shortcomings – a basis for our appeal
- Whistleblower News DAILY – the best possible compilation of daily news globally
- WhistleBlowerKids.com – a secure website so that YouTube and Google can’t hurt us any more
- Let’s Protect Children from violence and abuse – our crowdfunding efforts for the website in the US and legal fees in the UK.
Unfortunately, I don’t know what’s happening on Facebook, as three of my accounts were deleted. But there are other social platforms, and it’s hard to keep up!
- complained to http://www.Change.org about the deletion of the petitions while Simon Elder challenges the CEO to Reinstate the recently taken down petition,“The Rt Hon Theresa May MP: Return #WhistleblowerKids and #Abuse Survivors to their Russian Family!”. Or provide a full explanation as to the reason or reasons for its removal;
- emailed the manager of Ricky Dearman, the father of the two whistleblower kids: email@example.com
- reported Mrs Justice Pauffley for ‘professional misconduct‘!
Fundamentally, this judge has committed professional misconduct because interviewing 16 people and spending two weeks on a fact-finding mission is insufficient to uncover the truth behind the wide-ranging allegations involving numerous schools, hundreds of abusers and so on, that the children have made. If this were a criminal case it would take months, even years of investigations to get to the bottom of the allegations. To hand these two children back to the father they say abused them after only two weeks of fact finding and a handful of interviews is an utter derogation of judicial duty.
- For example, did she interview any of the parents the children accused of molesting them?
- Did she interview any of the teachers the children accused of molesting them?
- Did she investigate why the children´s school changed all its staff while the proceedings went on?
- And why businesses which were used as locations for the alleged abuse closed down during the same period of time? This is important because both of these are indicative of a systematic cover-up.
- Did she ask for any of those the children accused of abusing them to have their distinguishing marks examined by medical experts? That would have settled things quite definitively, but it was not done. Why?
- Also, why did she accept the police´s decision to close the case before the results of the medical examinations had been returned?
Given Pauffley´s superficial examination of the accusations made by the children, which is direct professional misconduct, but also
- the police disregard for the medical evidence,
- the “coincidental” business closures,
- the quick school staff re-organization,
- and the 16,000 name internet petition calling for the children to be returned to their mother being “leaned on” by the judiciary until it was deleted,
I believe it should be seriously considered by whoever receives this complaint that Pauffley is an active part of a systemic cover-up of organized child abuse, and therefore, part of that infected, paedophile-protecting system whom Lowell Goddard has been brought in to investigate.
Anna Pauffley has accused those who are concerned for the welfare of Alisa and Gabriel and using the internet to exchange views on this case of being evil or foolish.
I consider that personally insulting, and I would like that to be considered as another complaint under the inappropriate comments category. I am neither evil nor foolish. However, judges who help cover-up paedophile activities by powerful people are both, and worse.
I demand that
- Anna Pauffley be investigated for links to VIP pedophile rings.
- I demand that she step down while an investigation is undertaken into her.
- I demand that her judgement on 19th March 2015 be rescinded until it is complete.
- I demand that Gabriel and Alisa not be returned to the father they say abused them, and instead be returned to the mother or her parents while the investigation takes place.
I am posting this complaint publicly.