Deborah Mahmoudieh mentions our submission
- Using the Secrecy of UK Family Courts to Cover-Up Criminal Activities – an ’emergency petition’ to the Petitions Committee of the EU Parliament – as a follow-up from
- Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent.
It refers to
- the EU Directive 2011/92 on combating the sexual abuse and sexual exploitation of children and child pornography
- and the infringement of this Directive served on the UK in January 2014.
Among Deborah’s questions:
- On what grounds do you claim that the children’s allegations are ‘baseless’?
- Do you have evidence from a police investigation?
- How can you judge this case until the Met’s “Operation Hydrant” is completed?
From a commentator:
So many questions remain unanswered.
How come haven’t they examined the other children who were mentioned that were abused too?!. Why would the mother and partner include physical abuse of other children in the story they “made up” when they “brainwashed” A and G with a foolish and evil story? If they made up the story, they would have surely found the other children not to have sign of abuse. Nothing makes sense.
From another online supporter:
UK Column highlights negligence of mainstream journalists and asks good questions in relation to the Hampstead case:
1) What took place in the secret court hearings?
2) Why did the police coach the children to retract their statements?
3) What investigation did the MET police carry out? [Answer: they covered up and attacked in response to our Judicial Review – just as Barnet Police]
4) Why did the Judge attack the medical report demonstrating serious sexual abuse?
5) Why was there no criminal court case?
6) Why have the Daily Mail & others printed sensationalist smear stories
7) Why were members of MET police threatened over this case?