Here is Ella, the children’s mother, speaking to partner Abraham who got them to talk and admit that it was their father who taught them to touch each other sexually. Their audio file on a video is on:
With a key point made by Ella:
- after the children retracted their allegations, why keep them in care?
But there is no logic! There is only one agenda:
- to protect the father and all his associates.
The petition relating to the above video is here. It asks alleged abusers with distinguishing marks to come forward and demonstrate their innocence.
Thanks to commentator Sancho Panzer, the judgement is published here.
The Daily Mail reports – following a press release rather than investigating:
The Telegraph also:
- Satanic cult claims dismissed by judge
- Mrs Justice Pauffley says claims circulating on internet are ‘baseless’ as she describes people who seek to perpetuate them as ‘evil’ or ‘foolish’ after fact-finding exercise.
Funny that neither article tells us about the fate of the children… Hampstead Research videos show her what fact finding is about!
And I will forever maintain that it is not compatible with EU Directives to Use the Secrecy of UK Family Courts to Cover-Up Criminal Activities. MEPs will look into this emergency application to the Petitions Committee in Brussels.
You can’t make it up. But then it is hard to live in reality. We need to go through ‘societal disillusionment’ towards ‘social empowerment’.
So, what can you do? Formulate your response to the judgement and send it to the judge’s clerk: Barry.Clark@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk
But: mind the gap between the internet community of good people advocating transparency and truth (99%) and the global elite (1%) using mainstream media (MSM) who thrive on secrecy and lies…
The battlefield has widened and our armies are growing, while the ‘bullets’ are being ‘sharpened’:
- the blog is now www.whistleblowerkids.uk
- the US techie-version is on www.whistleblowerkids.com with a phenomenal list of ‘leaks’ about the non-existing satanic cults relying on papa and others killing babies
- a NZ ‘paper publication on-screen’ is on http://bit.ly/1FEwsgK or https://paper.li/BronnyNZ/1426379990#!headlines
- I have added lots of links of ‘co-creators’ to the blog
- I published the full story of the deletion of our two petitions – due to ‘court proceedings’ – here.
The essence is:
Dear Mr Mowrey
For you to have deleted two of my petitions, supposedly irretrievably, is a really serious violation of professional standards by an internet platform:
1. I just happened to have discovered your ‘Notice’ of 4 March, i.e. NOT an email as you claimed you sent!
2. Before removing petitions, your IT department MUST ensure that the petitioner has been ‘served’, i.e. has DEFINITELY received your ‘warning’!
3. To allow for mistakes, such as you with your Notice (rather than email with receipt confirmed) and your colleague Debbie not knowing about it, you MUST be able to RESTORE petitions!
If I didn’t have bigger fish to fry, I would certainly take you and Change.org to court.
This way, I trust that you’ll LEARN, as most people only seem to be able to learn from PAINFUL experiences, i.e. mistakes.
Yours with all possible customer dissatisfaction,