I’m trying to recover from the shock of seeing both petitions removed…. In the process I checked my outstanding requests for help. For I had wondered how and why links had been removed before.
Now I notice this email:
We’re writing to follow up our previous email sent on March 4, 2015. In that email, we informed you that we had received several complaints notifying us that your petition, and the associated sites linked to therein, were in violation of a court order. Following that email, we removed all links associated with your petition.
We also informed you that if you added or re-inserted links in the petition that violate the privacy of those involved in this court case, we might be forced to remove the entire petition.
It has come to our attention that you have continued to add links to your original petition and have started a second petition with similar content. To bring your petitions into line with our legal terms, you’ll need to remove all links in your petition content, including updates, on both of your petitions. We ask that you complete this within 24 hours or we will be forced to remove both petitions.
(From US Office/Help desk)
So I wrote:
So sorry. I never saw that email on March 4. Instead I had asked the Help Centre for an explanation of the links being removed!
Can you please resend?
And can you please let me re-open the petition with links removed?
Please note that the court proceedings take place in SECRECY:
1. without the mother whose children were taken, as she fled the jurisdiction following the visit of 9 constables without an arrest warrant, without the children being heard who are very articulate and intelligent, as videos demonstrate
2. without a legal representative on her behalf due to her communication difficulties in exile
3. without the media or the general public.
We have campaigned against the secrecy of UK family courts not only in the UK Parliament but also in the EU. For it is used to cover up the snatching of a child every 20 minutes, as Channel IV is publishing.
Looking forward to ‘remedial action’,
yours gratefully in advance.
I have also approached Avaaz, but they don’t have facilities for updating supporters!
Please note that these petitions are still running:
- Alleged Hampstead Child Ritual Abuse Case – targeted at the British Government
- We demand that the alleged abusers with apparent distinguishing marks come forward to be examined by independent trusted doctors and the police