Some politicians are finally beginning to realise that they can’t bury these scandals under the carpet. But real action is needed, and fast.
- That’s what the 62 MEPs who are member of the Petitions Committee of the EU Parliament will take in next.
- If you want to add your support, you need to open an account and click on the right button. Change.org is distinctly more user friendly…
- That’s on Liberty Blitzkrieg – the blog of an American investment banker.
At the Royal Courts of Justice, here’s the latest effort by our McKenzie Friends par excellence:
Belinda McKenzie, on behalf of the Hampstead kids, mother and partner, grandparents and Sabine McNeill, made application to Judge Keehan to give her an Order against London Borough of Barnet
- for the return of the kids to their mother
- and assistance with repatriation in Russia with grand-parents,
- for court’s protection of family witnesses at the schools and church from being kidnapped by agents of London Borough of Barnet,
- and local Police (who are the accused),
- and for Sabine McNeill’s safe return to UK.
Judge Pauffley was handed a copy of the application and it is for her to give the Draft Order sought later today.
Here are the pessimistic / realistic expectations:
1. from a lawyer:
- This is what usually happens – they wear them out by drawing out the proceedings which will of course be riddled with lies, perversion of the course of justice, threats, harassment, arrests, sanctions, imprisonment and then finally they get what they want. The abused child is silenced forever and grows up (that is if they survive) to either become an abuser, or a life-long victim, or or a conditioned and desensitised, often heartless zombie – who may take up a profession that helps propagate and cover up child sexual abuse – so the vicious cycle continues.
2. from an experienced McKenzie Friend:
- My bet is that because ofall of the postings and publicity, she will order that the judgment not be published and copies will only be given to the parties actually in court, and that if anyone else wants them, they will have to write in explaining why they want them.It may also be that she will reserve her judgement until a later date to prepare it in detail, as I suspect that it is going to be extremely detailed etc.