Dear Cabinet Office
In the wake of your announcement to Tackle Child Sexual Exploitation, I would like to draw your attention to the biggest CURRENT case of sexual abuse I have assisted as McKenzie Friend since November 2014.
The abuse is alleged to have been taking place in Hampstead and Highgate schools and is being covered up on many different levels, including the Metropolitan Police.
I became a whistleblower inadvertently, after I alerted the Home Secretary with this email. But I fled the jurisdiction since LB Barnet and Camden wanted to mount a prosecution against me and had already issued an Injunction Order.
Furthermore, Barnet Police claim to have issued an EU Arrest Warrant against myself and the mother who fled the jurisdiction independently.
I have campaigned against child snatching aka state kidnapping since 2011. Hence it would be ‘nice’ if your good intentions led to real success stories. Thus I thought I’d give you the opportunity to tackle this worst of all possible cases with your new task forces, setting a positive sign and reversing the trend that has been seriously damaging the UK’s reputation and statistics.
- the blog for the Whistleblower Kids with its international dimension and over 13,000 hits since 21 February,
- the attached document written for the EU Parliament and Commission, in the context of our petition to Abolish Forced Adoptions in the UK,
- and the petition to Return the Whistleblower Kids that has reached nearly 14,000 signatures in 4 weeks.
In terms of solution, please consider to:-
- Return the children from the care of Barnet Council to the Russian Consul Igor Sergeev whom I Cc;
- Cancel the supposed EU Arrest Warrants by Barnet Police against the Russian mother and myself (German citizenship, retired resident in Camden) via my solicitor Aseem Taj whom I Cc;
- Re-open the police investigation by an outside force – as requested by our Judicial Review filed on 22 December 2014 against the Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police.
- The case had been closed prematurely, 11 days after the children were taken into ‘care’ under ‘Police Protection Order’.
- Stop the ‘fact finding hearings’ in the High Court under DameAnnaPauffley OBE.
- In our experience, the typical expected outcome is that the children would be handed to the abusive, criminal father.
- That’s why McKenzie veteran Ian Josephs recommends mothers NOT to report crimes.
- This pattern MUST stop and is confirmed by the statistics on page 50 of the report on cross-border abductions: the UK and Wales are way ahead of all other countries!
Looking very much forward to hearing from you,
Yours gratefully in advance,
Sabine K McNeill
PS. Whilst writing, would you be able to find out who would stage internet cover-ups and instruct YouTube to take down videos and Facebook to delete one of my two pages and lock me out of the other one, besides banning other account holders?
Co-Founder, Association of McKenzie Friends, > 50,000 visits since Feb 2012
… Public Interest Advocacy while assisting Litigants in Person
Victims Unite! > 400,000 visits since August 2010
… empowering victims of financial exploitation and legal oppression
National Inquiry into Organised, Orchestrated & Historic Child Sexual Abuse
…on behalf of the children, whistleblowers, victims and supporters > 25,000 visitors since July 2014
The Portuguese Pedro Family – their 5 stolen children promised to return
… arrested and kept in cell for 12 hours – as punishment for petitioning in Brussels
Petitions Committee of EU Parliament on 19 March 2014
…Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent remains open in Brussels
Dossier of Online Evidence, 12 pages in support of our petition
…statistics, media coverage and human outcries
And here’s how I responded to Mr Andrew Travers, the CEO of Barnet Council:
Thank You for ‘shifting the blame’, Mr Travers!
I know that Social Services snatch children ‘because it’s policy’. Is your remit to protect them ‘policy’, too? Especially in the light of today’s Daily Mail article about sex abuse cases announcing imprisonment?
Given that I have had dealings with Barnet Council on behalf of US mother Melissa Laird, I would appreciate knowing who authorises you
- to steal children systematically?
- FOI requests place Barnet close to the top of the list.
- to obstruct the course of public justice? In the case of the Whistleblower Kids
- to allow Barnet Police to threaten with arrest warrants that don’t seem to exist?
- Hendon Court has not confirmed issuing a warrant.
- My solicitor has not had confirmation by email either.
You have the power to return the children to their Russian grandparents!
Your council should have informed the Russian Consulate as soon as it became the ‘designated authority’.
And you have the power to tell your Police force to cancel the supposed Arrest Warrants!
In other words, you have a unique opportunity to set a positive sign and reverse a trend that has been damaging the UK big time, as I learned in Brussels last week: the UK and Wales are way above all other countries on page 50 in this report!
Looking forward to your response,
Sabine K McNeill