Yvonne Cooper MP, in her role as Shadow Home Secretary, announced in the Mirror that Labour warns Britain faces more child abuse storms as ‘overwhelmed’ police struggle to cope — Shadow Home Secretary Yvette Cooper will call this week for urgent action to address the “hidden crime” of child sex abuse.
How about creating a force named “Police Against Child Abuse”?
COURT HEARING with DEMOS OUTSIDE
- The dates of the ‘fact finding’ hearing are:
- Tuesday-Friday 3-6 March and Tuesday-Thursday 10-12 March
- Empowerment Mondays have been the core for demonstrations outside the Royal Courts of Justice for over a year, and they will continue from 10 – 2 every day during this case.
CONSULAR VISITS of the CHILDREN
- While the Russian Consul had already attended a court hearing in Barnet and the High Court and met the mother’s parents, he will now ensure that someone from the Embassy will attend the Court and will visit the children.
JOURNALISTIC INVESTIGATION into the ARREST WARRANTS
- just as a criminal lawyer and a barrister have come forward of their own volition, a journalist wants to take it upon herself to investigate.
- I want to see the Arrest Warrants CANCELLED, just as my committal to prison was withdrawn by the paedo father’s barrister, in cahoots with the mother’s barrister who was also targeted to end up behind bars.