This is the Injunction made on 10 February 2015 that I asked the court to discharge. Posted in hard copy since electronic filing was not acceptable and the fax machine didn’t work. It uses a form that allows a hearing to be heard in my absence.
The Important Penal Notice says that mother and I may be held in ‘contempt of court’ and may be imprisoned, fined or our assets seized.
We are ordered to delete
- articles relating to the subject matter of these proceedings [completely impossible as way beyond our control, besides I don’t know what the mother published, if anything. She only edited the petition after I had started it.]
- postings identifying the children [equally impossible after I sent this email to the Home Secretary].
We are also prohibited by injunction from publishing information relating to
- these proceedings
- the children as being subject to proceedings
- the father and any employee or legal representative of the local authority.
And we are prohibited from
- harassing the father
- and subjecting him to unlawful and unwarranted psychological intimidation by posting articles and information accusing him of unlawful activities.
In my view, I was ‘following a lawful course of action to uncover crimes’.
But the police want me for ‘discussion’ and ‘bail conditions’.
My lawyer recommends that I surrender myself. I would, of course, if the Rule of Law was being followed. But until I see that, I follow the poster I saw yesterday:
Courage is to prove crimes that supposedly never happened.
Please note that I fled before the mother. The Position Statement of the Local Authority was the reason with their planned prosecution for my leaving.
McKenzie Friend (lay legal advisor) Belinda McKenzie (by marrying Mr McKenzie she seems to have chosen her vocation) had read it and warned me.
The mother left a day later, after 10 police visited her, presumably not for ‘discussion’, without a warrant for arrest. A lawyer present sent them away.
Gagging orders are one of the five points that are unique in the UK.
There is an infringement by the EU against the UK regarding sexual abuse and sexual exploitation of children and child pornography which needs to be explored further.
Meanwhile, I’m trying to stay in touch with some of the supporters worldwide. Amazingly, there are far too many to keep track of!